Dark chocolate, oolong tea, green tea, black tea, white tea, red tea
Dark chocolate, tea pairing
In the 19th century, William Ewart Gladstone used to think "If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will cheer you if you are excited, it will calm you." For thousands of years, tea has been practiced, refined and studied. We know today that each type of tea has its specific health benefits. It is also important to note that most teas, oolong, green, white and black teas all come from the plant leaves of Camilia sinsesis and contain caffeine. Red tea does not (it is an herbal tea or tisane.)
• Oolong tea: This tea undergoes only a small degree of fermentation during its processing.
• Green tea: This tea originated from China. It has a high concentration of EGCG (flavanoid).
• Black tea: Made with fermented black tea leaves.
• White tea: This tea has the most potent health properties compared to more processed teas.
• Red tea: Red tea helps in many ways. Its healing powers include antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Rooibos is a super antioxidant tea.
Tea is HNINA's ultimate pairing companion. Not only are they both loaded with healthy nutrients and antioxidants but they are delicious when savored together. Matcha tea, Matcha latte, green tea or red tea such as Rooibos or Hibiscus tea with HNINA's truffles are particularly pleasurable. There is no better companion for tea than a delicious healthy truffle!!!!